Hillview Tree Removal & Property Maintenance has been proudly serving Naugatuck and surrounding areas for over 15 years. We are locally owned and operated, fully licensed & insured, and are here to help with all your tree removal needs large and small. There are several tree removal methods commonly employed by Hillview Tree Service, depending on factors such as tree size, location, and surrounding environment. Here are some of the common tree removal methods:
- Felling: This is the traditional method of cutting down a tree from its base. It involves making a precise cut at the base of the tree and allowing it to fall in a controlled manner. Felling is typically used for trees in open areas with ample space for the tree to fall without causing damage.
- Sectional Felling: When trees are located in confined spaces or near structures, sectional felling is employed. It involves cutting the tree down in smaller sections from the top down. Each section is carefully lowered to the ground using ropes and rigging equipment.
- Climbing and Dismantling: For trees that are inaccessible by heavy machinery, our trained tree climbers use ropes, harnesses, and specialized equipment to ascend the tree. We then dismantle the tree in sections, starting from the top and working their way down.
- Crane-Assisted Tree Removal: When dealing with large trees or trees in challenging locations, cranes may be used to assist in the removal process. The tree is typically cut into sections, and the crane lifts and removes each section from the site.
- Controlled Tree Felling: In some cases, such as when dealing with trees near power lines or buildings, controlled tree felling techniques are used. This involves using ropes, pulleys, and winches to carefully lower the tree to the ground in a controlled manner, minimizing the risk of damage.
- Stump Grinding: After a tree has been felled, the stump that remains can be ground down using a stump grinder. This machine grinds the stump into wood chips, effectively removing it from the ground. Stump grinding in Naugatuck is often preferred over complete stump removal, as it is less invasive and leaves behind wood chips that can be used as mulch.
It’s important to note that Naugatuck tree removal can be a dangerous task and should generally be performed by trained professionals. Hillview Tree Removal Service follows local regulations and will obtain any required permits, that may also be required before removing trees. Contact us today at (203) 206-5668 to schedule a no-cost consultation and estimate! You can click the following link to view our 5-star Google Reviews.